|Category||Marketting and Content Management|
|Co-Op Type||Part Time|
About the E-COMMERCE CONTENT SPECIALIST (HIGH SCHOOL CO-OP - SUMMER 2020)
The e-Commerce Content Specialist (Co-Op) will play an important role within the Abrobe Solution Incorporated brand by developing and leading our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools. From ideation to research, production, and publishing, the e-Commerce Content Specialist will support with the development of strategies that align with our values, drives profit, and help grow our community.
WHAT ABROBE SOLUTIONS INCORPORATED OFFERS YOU?
Work directly on products and services that affects our customers, while having access to cutting edge technology. This is your opportunity to dive into the world of e-commerce, head first. As a student, you are given real responsibilities to learn about the business as a whole, and partner with people who are truly invested in your success. New studies projected that the worldwide retail eCommerce sales will reach a new high by 2021. Ecommerce businesses should anticipate a 265% growth rate, from $1.3 trillion in 2014 to $4.9 trillion in 2021. This shows a future of steady upward trend with no signs of decline. With our mentorship, you will be armed with vital skills and information in this ever-expanding world of intensifying purchasing power of global consumers.
- Lead the creative ideation and delivery of digital media campaigns that align with the goals of our business
- Coordinate and support the creation of digital content in various forms (e.g. website, blogs, Youtube videos)
- Utilize historical data, community feedback, and upcoming trends to develop social media content that drives positive engagement and audience development across all active social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Establish our web presence and boost brand awareness by suggesting and developing new content programs and methods to maximize content visibility and audience growth
- Perform improvement and optimization of product listings, including keywords, descriptions, images, and product specifications to enhance product discoverability
- Communicate effectively with Product development team in ensuring brand consistency
- Analyze e-commerce transactions in order to execute improvements and enhance customer experience
- Develop and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with e-commerce digital media developments
PREFERRED TECH AND CONTENT EXPERIENCE :
- Knowledge of Shopify, Etsy, PoshMark and/or other e-commerce platforms;
- Familiarity with using the Microsoft Office Suit, in particular excel and Visio
- Ability to install and use google documents and analytics
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Pixlr, Premiere Pro, iMovie and/or other media editing softwares;
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Familiarity with web design and principles
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills
- Be able to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Blogging and social media experience (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Senior level high school enrollment
- Healthy obsession with fashionable trends, photography, journalistic content, current events;
- Ability to quickly learn;
- Creative and strategic thinker who is genuine, proactive, self-motivated, and collaborative